Payment PolicyPAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE AND SERVICES)
Last updated: 03.04.2018
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between the SAND CHALLENGE, UNIPESSOAL LDA, with address RUA SENHORA DO LORETO, 7 5º APARTAMENTO 222, QUINTA DAS PALMEIRAS, tax identification number 510412203 and contact +351 282 037 989, hereinafter referred to as "COMPANY / BRAND / DOMAIN" and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.accessalgarve.com, hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.accessalgarve.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to make available and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and rendering of service or delivery of purchases made on the website www.accessalgarve.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.accessalgarve.com by adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.accessalgarve.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product / service, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order requests are valid for 14 days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, it is not possible to guarantee the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.accessalgarve.com, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco Reference;
EASYPAY LOGOS AND TRADES LOGOS
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are exhausted, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The delivery of the orders take place up to 7 days after the order. The delivery is carried out by the company Estação de Correio.
2. The shipping costs may be added to the order values will be shown in your basket or associated with you order clearly marked as shipping/delivery costs.
1. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. In case of an increase in the Prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
3. The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 60 days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness shall be indicated by the COMPANY.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the COMPANY's data base (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.